We are looking for individuals to add to our Production Team. Below is a list of available positions for PMSTA’S Fall production of ‘Death of a Playa’.
- To work with staff to establish a fundraising plan that incorporates a series of special events, direct mail, product sales, etc.
- To work with fundraising staff in their efforts to raise money
- To take the lead in certain types of outreach efforts, such as chairing a dinner/dance committee or hosting fundraising parties, etc.
- To monitor fundraising efforts to be sure that ethical practices are in place, that donors are acknowledged appropriately, and that fundraising efforts are cost-effective
- Scheduling and running rehearsals
- Communicating the director’s wishes to designers and crafts people
- Coordinating the work of the stage crew
- Calling cues and possibly actors’ entrances during performance
- Overseeing the entire show each time it is performed
- Tasked with promoting of specific productions, events or services, and normally serves as the contact person for all media inquiries.
- Handles newsletter or brochures